Hold my hand
Lyric by Robbey, based on Vietnamese version by Tiên Cookiee
Singer: Lynk Lee
Who knows the day when we would fall apart?
Standing in the rain, with my broken heart,
I’d still feel your lips in my memories
Nothing would fade…
It’d be a lie to say I ain’t worried
That I’d lose you when I love you the most
For love is so vague, for our hands are weak
Oh baby, don’t you know?
I would love you more than words that I can say
I would trade all my life to be with you
When the night falls slowly, I’d be lost without you
Oh what else could I do?
Baby don’t let go, because I love you so
For the rest of my life, my only love
When you feel so lonely, oh baby don’t you cry?
Don’t you know I love you?
Baby take my hand, until the very end
To the heaven or hell, with you I stand
Where our love can grow old,
Where there are just us two
Where I can be with you
Don’t you know, I love you? My facebook:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://brilliant-learning.com/hoc-tieng-anh/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bài 12: Cách đọc bảng chữ cái Tiếng Anh (dễ học, dễ thực hành theo)
- BẢNG PHIÊN ÂM QUỐC TẾ TIẾNG ANH (IPA) – Học Phát Âm Tiếng Anh – Phát Âm Phụ Âm Tiếng Anh
- 2 Tháng Học Sách Tiếng Anh Cơ Bản Elight và Cái Kết!
- [Cover] Em Gái Mưa – Rainy Girl (English Version) / with lyrics
- Luyện nghe IELTS – Chép chính tả Bài 1